Salus offers a permission based and custom designed patient scheduling software license with services for Telemedicine appointments. Portal includes custom set up with ability to manage multiple physician schedules.
Easy to use interactive calendar interface allows for the creation of customized schedules and appointments. Also includes access to physician required patient intake forms, dashboard for overview of multiple schedules, and reporting capabilities.
Scheduling services include coordination of both patient and physician site schedules via a toll free call center.
Benefits of Salus Scheduling Services
- Salus will input all appointment requests via a toll free call center.
- Salus will complete patient intake forms.
- Salus will report data to customer on an as requested basis. i.e. number of appointments or payer information
Salus Telehealth provides provider enrollment and credentialing services for physicians and facilities.
Our outstanding team brings years of experience and will handle the entire process for you from start to finish with real time updates throughout the project.
Services include, but are not limited to
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf, let us take away your headaches!
- Commercial Payor/ Health Plan Enrollment
- Medicare Enrollment (Individual and Group numbers/ Reassignment)
- Medicare Revalidation
- Medicaid Enrollment
- NPI Registration
- CAQH Registration
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date and provide copy of fully executed contract