The Salus Telehealth team offers experienced and passionate members who want to see your telemedicine clinic succeed!
We pride ourselves on our capabilities to not only train on the equipment and clinical components of a telemedicine clinic, but also to provide training on the best ways to market and expand your program, employee and patient buy-in, and other aspects needed to ensure your program is successful.
Salus Assessment and Consultation
Salus provides a facility and system assessment to determine strong areas of ROI potential and service usage. If you are considering this for your private practice or a major medical institution, Salus can develop a conceptual framework for your organization that clearly defines where telehealth can be utilized to make a difference.
- Recommendations of where telemedicine can be implemented for cost savings, community outreach, lower admission rates, etc.
- Equipment needs
- IT Infrastructure
- Key staffing and resources to plan and support your program internally
- Clinical needs and connections to physicians
- Provide firsthand knowledge and experience in telemedicine rules and regulations including the billing component of a program
- Provide knowledge of how to fund and make your program sustainable
Salus Training and Clinical Adoption Offerings
- How to- optimize environment to maximize telemedicine experience for both patient and physician
- Telemedicine equipment and software training
- Onboarding and training for facility and physicians
- Market your program for program expansion and patient adoption
- Presenting a Live Telemedicine Consult
- Video Conferencing Etiquette
- Billing and Reimbursement
- Licensing and Credentialing
- Defining different types of telemedicine- live, store and forward, telehealth and telemedicine
- Specific clinical policies, procedures, and protocols to the practice/facility for implementing and utilizing telemedicine including but not limited to:
- Patient intake and consent forms
- Work flow of telemedicine appointments including patient registration, scheduling, triage and workup, and documentation of encounter.
- HIPAA protocols